If you still want to be able to experience the NOLA Gold games with other fans while the team is away, we have partnered with a few local places to give you, the fans, a place to congregate and cheer on your home team. Finn McCool’s Irish Pub in Mid City, Boomers at Boomtown Hotel & Casino New Orleans in Harvey, as well as Whitey’s Fishing Hole in Marrero have all committed to hosting fans to watch the road games.
The schedule of when and where they are is as follows:
– March 16 @ Finn McCool’s Irish Pub. kickoff is for 7 p.m.
– March 30 @ Finn McCool’s Irish Pub. Kickoff is for 8 p.m.
– April 7 @ Whitey’s Fishing Hole. Kickoff is for 1 p.m.
– April 21 no viewing party due to Easter Sunday
– May 4 @ Boomtown Hotel & Casino New Orleans. Kickoff is for 5 p.m.
– May 26 @ Boomtown Hotel & Casino New Orleans. Kickoff is for 12 p.m.
– June 2 @ Finn McCool’s Irish Pub. Kickoff is for 9:30 p.m.
Be sure to follow our Instagram (@NewOrleansGold) and Facebook (@NOLA Gold Rugby) accounts for more information pertaining to these for each away game.
Nola Gold Rugby proudly introduces Cory Brown as their new head coach.
The Gold proudly welcomes back our Captain America! Cam Dolan re-signs through