NOLA Gold Rugby Foundation Silent Auction
The NOLA Gold Rugby Foundation will be holding a Silent Auction this Saturday, April 13th against the Utah Warriors!
Over 20 different items from our proud sponsors and local businesses are up for grabs!
All proceeds will benefit the NOLA Gold Rugby Foundation, which supports the underserved youth in the community by providing them access to sports programs, while teaching them effective life skills.
How to bid:
- Visit the auction tent and fill out the sheet to place a bid on an item.
- Bidding starts at prior to kickoff
- Items can be bid on up until 15 minutes after the end of the game.
- A secret “final bid” can be made, just write down the max amount you’re willing to pay for an item.
How to win:
- At the end of the bidding, the winner will be determined by whoever has the highest bid between the bidding sheet and “secret bids.”
- A weekend stay at the Cornstalk hotel in the French Quarter
- NOLA Gold Crawfish Boil (Winner can invite up to 20 friends, NOLA Gold players will be at the boil for a meet and greet)
- NOLA Gold autographed jersey
- 2 ice chests from Southern Eagle
- 2 family pack certificates from Area 51
- Tullamore Dew gift basket
- NOLA Gold basket
- NOLA Gold VIP basket (includes 2 VIP tickets to the last game of the season0
- Canes basket
- 73 distillery (bottle of vodka, complimentary tour and tasting for 4)
- Cafe Hope gift certificate
- Life Chiropractic – 2 $125 sessions
- Express Tech – (oil change, 4 wheel alignment, headlamp restoration polishing)
- Framed oak tree painting from Don Barche (valued at $250)
- Tim Plunkett’s P2 entertainment (3-hour DJ session valued at $650)
- Goody basket from Dan Falcon
- Wood n’ Things rocking chair
- Sack of live crawfish from Danny and Bonnie’s
- 5 $10 gift cards to Gattuso’s
- $50 gift card to Marques Wholesale Food Market
About the NOLA Gold Foundation
“The NOLA Gold Rugby Foundation serves as a Corporate Social Responsibility platform for NOLA Gold Rugby. We engage underserved young people in our community by providing trained coaches and equipment to youth sports programs throughout the region.
Supporting effective sports-based youth development programs empowers us to teach young people leadership, discipline, teamwork, sportsmanship, professionalism and perseverance – all keys to success in rugby and life.”
Our owner Tim Falcon would like to personally thank all of the
Tristan Blewett is already a member of one professional New Orleans franchise.
Nikola Bursic and Tristan Blewett made the Major League Rugby's First XV
"To all of NOLA Gold Nation...from right here on the Westbank, to