1st Annual Golden Second Line at Gold Stadium
Join us for the 1st Annual Golden Second Line celebrating Louisiana and New Orleans Rugby on Saturday, May 11th vs. the San Diego Legion at Gold Stadium.
Grab your parasols, costumes and bust a move!
Keep it Rollin’ Brass Band, the Mohawk Indian Tribe led by Chief Charles Dillion, along with owner Tim Falcon and honored local rugby legends will lead the first line.
Local rugby club representatives will head the Second Line and the Gold faithful are encouraged to join the fun!
The Second Line rolls at 1:30 p.m. so get there early, grab a wristband and move your dancing feet!
- Second Line gathers at Tailgate Area
- If you want to enter the stadium with the Second Line from the tailgate area, you must have wristband (available in the tailgate area)
- If you want to participate in the Second Line once you’re in the stadium, please gather at the merchandise tent (ask ushers for assistance)
- First fans lining up at the tailgate area will receive Second Line handkerchiefs.
- Arrive between 1:00-1:15 p.m. to line up
- Second Line rolls at 1:30 p.m.
- The Second Line will start at the tailgate area, pass the VIP tent, make its way along the sideline in front of the stands, then snake back up to the stands where it will drop off fans in their seats.
1130 Barataria Blvd., Marrero, Louisiana
NOLA Gold vs. San Diego Legion | Phone: 504-50.RUGBY
Second Line Route:
Friday night's Shrimp Boil with NOLA Gold 7s was a big success,
29-year-old Australian back Robbie Coleman joins the NOLA Gold after signing a
28-year-old South African fullback Carl Meyer signs a 3-year contract with the